Stuart Park School, one of Darwin’s oldest primary schools is situated approximately 3 km from the centre of Darwin.
Located on Nudl Street, it is surrounded on three sides by residential dwellings and backs onto bushland and mangroves which go to Tiger Brennan Drive. These mangroves form part of Darwin Harbour.
The school features include:
- a two unit preschool which caters for local 4 year old children
- a modern library
- an early childhood classroom block for Transition to Year Two students
- a middle – upper primary classroom block for Year Three to Year Six students
- substantial undercover areas
- an after school care facility
- two basketball courts
- playground facilities for Upper Primary and Early Childhood students
- and an oval used for football, cricket & athletics.