Education aims to produce future citizens who are creative and can cope with the rapid changes of our modern society. This school endeavours to achieve this aim by:
- Educating the child as an individual so that she/he may experience personal success;
- Ensuring that each child is given every opportunity to develop communication and computation skills while developing creativity;
- Evolving programs of work that are valid and relevant to the needs of the pupils;
- Providing a learning process, with an atmosphere of enthusiasm, co-operation and enjoyment through the combined efforts of staff, pupils, parents and the community;
- Encouraging an attitude of “freedom with responsibility” towards individual and group behaviour;
- Working with parents as partners to provide a quality program.