Out of School Care Program
Out of School Care Program is conducted on school days after school and is run by the School Council. Children are able to attend:
- each day
- set nominated days each week
- emergency care is also available.
As the program has been very full, we cannot always cater for irregular attenders.
Entry is subject to available spaces.
Carers are employed by the School Council and all policies are available in the OCHC Policy Booklet.
Afternoon refreshments are supplied.
- $100 security bond per child is to be paid on enrolment. This is refundable when leaving the service.
- All payments must be made through a debit facility that the school will arrange.
- Full time care is $90 per week per child.
- Two weeks payment is to be made in advance on enrolment. Please note, you are required to keep your payments two weeks ahead
- Childcare assistance is available through the Family Assistance Office Phone 13 61 50.
- Further information and application forms are available through the school office. (89977333)
Holiday Care Program
The school also runs a holiday care program during all semester and term holiday breaks. The program caters for Stuart Park School children and parents are notified in the school newsletter so that they can enrol as required.
2.30pm to 5.30 pm; Monday to Friday on school days
Costs (as at January, 2016)
Full Time (4 or 5 Days x 10 weeks)
$90 per child - per week
Permanent Part Time (3 days per week X 10 weeks)
$81 per child - per week
Emergency Casual (without notice)
$45 per child - per day