When enrolling at Stuart Park Primary School you are deciding to become part of our community and as such you are agreeing to follow the expectations of this community.
The wearing of the school uniform allows children to feel part of a group. It negates the need to worry about dress standards and gives us an identity. It says “I belong here”.
Please clearly label uniforms with student names.
Second hand uniforms
Second hand uniforms are usually available at the office for a reasonable price. If you have pre loved uniforms that your children no longer require, we would be happy to accept them here at the school.
The wearing of hats and shoes is compulsory.
- Sensible footwear must be worn.
- Shoes with medium to high heels and shoes with thick wooden soles are unsuitable and potentially dangerous.
- Slip-on shoes or sandals may not be worn.
- Hats are to have an all around brim that adequately shades the nose, ears and back of neck of the wearer.
- Shades and caps are not acceptable.
Generally, the wearing of jewellery is not encouraged and children who feel they need to wear jewellery should contact the school to explain this need.